Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- A second terror attack has taken place in Cambrils, a coastal town around 120km from Barcelona. Six bystanders and one police officer were injured – two seriously – when they were reportedly deliberately hit by a car.
- Police officers then shot dead five suspects, some of whom were wearing what appeared to be explosive belts.
- Authorities say the attack is linked to the terrorist assault on Barcelona earlier on Thursday, when a man drove a van into pedestrians in Las Ramblas, killing 13 people and injuring 100 more.
- The driver escaped the scene and a police manhunt for him continues.
- Two suspects whom police believe to be linked to the Barcelona attack are in custody, although neither is the driver. One is Driss Oukabir, originally named as the suspect, although he is reported to have told police that his identity documents were stolen before they were used to rent the van.
- Officials are also linking the two attacks to an earlier explosion that destroyed a house in Alcanar, killing one person and wounding at least one more. Police now say they believe explosives were being prepared at the property.
- Alcanar is around 200km (124 miles) from Barcelona and 90km (56 miles) from Cambrils.
- A second van that was believed to have been used as a getaway vehicle for the Barcelona attacker was found abandoned in Vic, 80km away.
- Isis has claimed responsibility for the attack in Las Ramblas, but this could not be verified.
Read Complete Article: Spain: Terror attacks hit Barcelona and Cambrils
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.